Forscar Scar Recovery Gel 20ML
Out of stock
FORSCAR New Scar Technology is made with medical grade patented silicone technology and 5% antioxidant Olive Oil Squalane.
Its patented silicone technology flattens, softens and smooths scars by increasing hydration and temperature of stratum corneum.
FORSCAR relieves the itching and discomfort of scars as well as reduces discolorations associated with scars.
5% antioxidant Olive Oil Squalane contributes to the process of scar healing. It hydrates scar by helping prevent trans-epidermal water loss of the skin.
Through the promotion of an ideal environment throughout the scar healing process, it helps improve appearance of the scar.
FORSCAR forms non-tacky, substantive, semi occlusive, flexible, vapor permeable and water resistant barrier with epidermis, which protects the scar from bacterial, chemical and physical invasion.
Its flexible film-forming technology is effective on scars even on irregular areas such as the hands, elbows or hairy areas, which are normally difficult to cover.
Benefits of using Forscar Scar Recovery Gel 20ml
- Softens, flattens and fades old and new scars.
- Helps prevent formation of abnormal scars.
- Reduces redness of scars.
- Relives itching and discomfort.
- Improves texture & overall appearance of scars.
How to use Forscar Scar Recovery Gel 20ml
- Step 1: Apply a very thin layer evenly on a dry, clean and fully closed scar twice a day.
- Step 2: Allow remaining on the skin for 24 hours for maximum effect.
There are no reviews yet.